I know its been a while since I posted here, mostly because of health issues, but I decided to rewrite a story I wrote sometime ago, The Terra Gemini series. So bare with me if I seem slow updating this page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
decided to re write Terra Gemini
I know its been a while since I posted here, mostly because of health issues, but I decided to rewrite a story I wrote sometime ago, The Te...
-
Part 12 of the Chronicles of the Digital Universe series By Peter Ripley Vortex appears before Zeus. Chapter 1: Changing history On an ast...
-
Preface: Though this story takes place during a biblical event, during the great flood and Noah’s Ark. This story though it’s fiction in n...
-
Brahma Written by Peter Ripley (aka Peter Leo on IMVU.COM) Time Frame: The year of Aquarius ( On Terra-Gemini) He is only known as Sulfur ...
No comments:
Post a Comment