Friday, June 23, 2023

Chronicles of the Digital Universe: PART 7: THE AGE OF ARIES, By Peter Ripley

Terra-Gemini 1st
explorer Anthony Daedalus

 

Chapter 1: Old Grudges

King Ares
The port city of Athena
Zenith of the Aquas
Clive of the Jaguar clan, thug for
loan shark Slime Bait
The loan shark,
Slime BaitWith
Slime Bait and his thugs
King Poseidon the VI
Sea Serpent guard
Door keeper of the under water world of Poseidon
Anthony Daedalus, under the ocean
of Poseidon wearing the necklace of gills
A Serpent guard flying on a sea serpent on his
mission to grab the Trojan Horse tower fortress’s
and dump them in the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

decided to re write Terra Gemini

 I know its been a while since I posted here, mostly because of health issues, but I decided to rewrite a story I wrote sometime ago, The Te...